Participants of the Battle of Psychics, finalists of the Blue Bird and Voice projects gathered in the capital of Tatarstan. Many of them were on the jury headed by Iolanta Voronova, who also participated in similar programs. They had to choose the best aspiring psychic from among the young applicants.
As is usually the case in this kind of contests, most clairvoyants tried to surprise not only with their unique abilities, but also with unusual names. For example, the kickboxer witch Eleanor Lisyuk, the psychic search engine Vadim Nogaev, the churchyard witch Lillit Luciferova, the spiritualist Dmitry Knyaz, the tarot card reader Arthur Grace, took part in the competition. There were, of course, names and simpler ones - a fortune-teller from the village of Cheshmy named Leysan, a witch-herbalist Alisa Petrovicheva from Novorossiysk.
At first glance it might seem that this is another fair of quackery, but it soon became clear that people, regardless of their ability, are very passionate about what they do.
- I discovered my abilities as a child - I began to notice some events, I began to have prophetic dreams. In my opinion, it is possible to prevent unpleasant events. But it is better not to interact with parallel worlds unnecessarily, because it is dangerous,”says clairvoyant Diana Karimova in an interview with KazanFirst journalist.
- In my opinion, they find like-minded people here, colleagues in the shop. I personally believe in supernatural abilities. I ran into them myself. My energy has become cleaner, things have gone uphill. We just met by chance and by chance it all went, - added her young man Aibulat Karimov.
- Work honestly, no imagination. Clairvoyance is primarily a gift. In Russia there are only 10-15 clairvoyants who are interested in special services. A good product does not need advertising,”Anatoly Yemelyanov, member of the jury and participant of the 8th Battle of Psychics, gave parting words to the contestants.
The participants of the competition had to complete several tasks. One of them - to guess with closed eyes the person hiding in a black bag - was called "Mr. X". Each of the more than ten participants was given eight minutes to recognize. All this time the rest were in a closed room. Two assistants led them to the unknown star.
Not everyone managed to cope with the task. The youngest participant Arthur Grace and the spiritualist from Moscow Dmitry Knyaz did it best of all. And "Mister X" was Miss - the only Russian dance instructor with Down syndrome, Leysan Zaripova.
- She directly pointed to Arthur - he most accurately said everything about her. I believe in paranormal abilities and phenomena. My daughter also has them, - says mother's girlfriend Ramziya Zaripova.
Dmitry Knyaz also agrees that there are a lot of people with paranormal abilities in our country. The participant of the competition says that he himself discovered the gift of foresight in his childhood.
- When I lived in the country, I heard some sounds and thought that it was for all the children, but over time I realized that only I, my friends, did not have this. Then it calmed down, it was forgotten, but in 2007 I held a seance and a lot of new information was revealed to me. From that moment on, I began to engage in esotericism, conduct esoteric sessions, began to work with stones, with antiques. Now I'm not guessing, but I'm mainly engaged in spiritualism, - he shared.
Answering the question why, then, if there are so many psychics in our country, they cannot prevent the nature of negative phenomena, the interlocutor explains: to do this, the efforts of a large number of people are needed. They need to be united, work with them, but so far no one is doing this. Therefore, in most cases, extrasensory perception is more a hobby of people than a main occupation.
- One psychic cannot do anything if it is necessary to prevent, for example, a war. As for déjà vu, we have many parallel universes and from some life we can read some situation that happened before. The same dream. When a person sees a situation in a dream, this suggests that he has a very good intuition, - summed up Dmitry Knyaz.
Anatoly Yemelyanov adheres to a slightly different point of view. He claims that there are very few people with supernatural abilities in our country.
- Remember, if a person participated in the "Battle of psychics", this is not a guarantee that he has psychic abilities. Especially its winners and finalists. This is all the more about nothing. This is a business project, which I immediately announced as soon as I returned from there. And I don't participate in this anymore. Whether or not you have paranormal abilities, the answer can only be given by a research institute, - he said in an interview with a journalist.
The strongest participants in the Kazan competition were determined after a series of tests. Alisa Petrovicheva won the Grand Prix. The first place was taken by Dmitry Knyaz from Moscow. The second is Kazan psychic Arthur Grace, the third is another representative of Tatarstan Adeliya Batrakova.